Manufacturers - Yokomo
2013 Yokomo YRF001 - Chassis Guide
The Yokomo YRF001W comes standard in the W or Wide version with a front width of 200mm for foam tyres.
You can buy the Narrow front end hop up to convert to the N or Narrow version with a front width of 187mm wide for Rubber Tyres.
Resources and Setup Sheets
June 2013 (March in Japan)
- Petit RC - some good photos but the English is difficult to understand (presumably translated from French).
- RCF1.fr - nice build guide (French)
- YRF Formula 001N PROTOTYPE
- RCF1.fr Yokomo YRF001 Part1: unboxing (French)
- RCF1.fr Yokomo YRF001 part 2 (French)
- RCF1.fr Yokomo YRF001 part 3: testing(French)
|7 Jul 2013||SERCCC, Melbourne||Australia||Carpet||Rubber (Ride R1)||Hans Tang||Download|
|10 Jun 2013||SAM Speedway||Japan?||Carpet||Rubber||Daisuke Yoshioka||Download|
|26 May 2013||Hamakita Hobby||Japan||Asphalt||Rubber||Masayuki Murai||Download|
|26 May 2013||Yatabe Arena||Japan||Carpet||Foam?||Naoya Kitagawa||Download|
|17 Apr 2013||TRC||Japan?||Asphalt||Rubber||Masami Hirosaka||Download|
Wheels / Tyres
Related YRF001 Articles
- Race Report - YRF001 N of Justin Vergunst wins Round 2 of the Victorian F1 Cup Series (Melbourne, Australia)
- Qualifying Report - three Yokomo's make the F1 A Final at the Asian On road Championship Round 2 in Melbourne