26 March 2014
The third round of the Xtreme F1 Championship 2014 took place in Heraklion Crete, Greece.
A very strong race, good weather and high grip with 10 f1 drivers for the first time here.
Kastanakis drove flawlessly with his TRF 101 and took pole and the win. He had good competition from Andreadakis with his Top Rebel second. Prinianakis with another TRF 101 took third in his best performance so far!
1. N.Kastanakis – Tamiya TRF101 – Team RedBull
2. G.Andreadakis – Top Rebel R-F01 – Team MCLaren
3. M.Prinianakis - Tamiya TRF101 – Team RedBull
4. V.Fouskokolakis – Tamiya F104 X1 – Team Lotus
5. V.Vellos - Top Rebel R-F01 – Team MCLaren
6. P.Terzis – Tamiya F104 V2 – Team Super Agguri
7. N.Milonakis - Top Rebel R-F01 – Team Honda Racing
8. D.Arnopoulos- Yokomo F1 – Team Honda Racing
9. N.Tsismenakis – Tamiay F104 X1 – Team Super Agguri
10. A.Manousakis – Tamiay F104 X1 – Team Lotus
Thanks to Xtreme Speedways for the photos and to Mark Læssøe for the post.