Cup Series > 2015 RCFormula1 F1 Series
2015 RCFormula1 F1 Series
We are holding a 3 round F1 series from January to March 2015.
Each round will be held at a different club track with no dropped rounds (ie; points from all 3 rounds are added together to determine results).
- Round 1 is at MPRCCC (Mornington Peninsula)on Sunday 25 Jan - 10am - Results
- Round 2 is at SERCCC (Dandenong) on Saturday 21 Feb - 3pm - Results
- Round 3 is at Geelong RC Car Club on Sunday 8 Mar - 10am - Results
F1 National Rules with the following additional restrictions:
- Ride R1 control tyres. One set for all 3 rounds purchased as part of entry fee.
- Control motor. Motor purchased as part of entry fee.
Cars will be scrutineered at each round.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd for the series
Trophies will be presented at the final round.
One set of control tyres will be marked and provided to each entrant. If a tyre / wheel becomes unusable during the competition then another pair may be substituted, at the organisers discretion, but a points penalty will be incurred. The new pair must be provided by the entrant and they must be new in packet (un-opened) with the correct part number and must be marked by the organiser before being used in the event.
Control Tyres for F104 and other cars with a 14mm hex (all cars except FGX and HPI F10):
- Ride R1 Front wheels/tyres - pre-glued - Ride part number 26022
- Ride R1 Front wheels/tyres - pre-glued - Ride part number 26023
Control Tyres for 3Racing FGX / HPI F10 (12mm hex):
- Ride R1 Front wheels/tyres - pre-glued - Ride part number 26024
- Ride R1 Front wheels/tyres - pre-glued - Ride part number 26025
Control motors will be marked and may not be opened.
You may not supply your own Orion motor. This is to ensure that all motors are marked and cannot be tampered with in any way.
Entry fee must be pre-paid to allow us to pre-order the motors and tyres.
In addition entrants will pay the normal club race fee from each host track.
For the latest info and discussion of this Series check out the event thread on RC Tech here