Website - New since last newsletter
26 September 2012
In the last six weeks we've published lots of F1 news, articles, reviews and info. Check out the list.
Since the last newsletter on 18 August we've received lots of positive feedback about the site. Thanks for reading. Here's what's new in the last 6 weeks:
Front page - Australian News:
- Regular Racing Lines Column
- Starting out in F1 - Race Report
- Vic Cup Series - Rd2 Results (includes Race Report)
- SMA & Boronia Review Motors
- Survey Results - Rules/Motors
- New Ride Pre-glued Tyres
- Vic Cup Series - Rd1 Results (includes Race Report and videos)
New articles for Tamiiya:
- Tamiya - History of Tamiya F1
- Tamiya F104 Pro version 2 - Velocity RC Magazine Review
- Tamiya F104 Pro version 2 - Review
- Tamiya F104 X1 - A close look part 1 and 2
New articles for 3Racing FGX:
Plus lots of updated pages and info. Check out the list of Recently Updated pages (at the bottom of the home page).
Make sure you check back regularly for new stuff and sign up for our newsletter (sidebar to the right on the home page) to stay up to date with RC F1 racing.